Tuesday, July 29, 2014

MissionCute review, July 2014

Name: MissionCute
Details: Support a different charity every month while receiving a box that comes with at least two items made by artisans and small businesses.
Price: $29


For its July box, MissionCute donated 50 percent of its net proceeds to LoveGrows, a organization consisting of churches, businesses, families, and individuals that have pooled their resources to help orphans in Uganda.









1. "You Are Beautiful" sticker from Shawna Armstrong (retail value: $3). This sticker is gorgeous! I love the colors, the design, the message...everything about it is amazing. I can't wait to find a spot for it in my house.



2. "Love" necklace (retail value: $22). This is a MissionCute exclusive, and another amazing item! Is it repetitive for me to say that I love it? Well, I do. I love the "Love" necklace.



3. Canvas tote bag from Who Doesn't Want That (retail value: $6). I live about 80 miles from the nearest lake of any size (Lake Michigan, in case anyone's wondering), but I do love nautical-themed things, so I'm all about this tote.



4. "Bee Happy" card from By Samantha! (retail value: $10). MissionCute rounded out its July shipment with another win! This is a cute card, and I can't help but be happy when I look at it.

----------

Once again, I loved, loved, loved every item in my MissionCute shipment. I also love, love, love the fact that my purchase of this box helps people in need!

To try MissionCute for yourself, head here: MissionCute subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment