Saturday, July 19, 2014

Box of Happies review, July 2014

Name: Box of Happies
Details: A monthly subscription box of unique handmade products created by talented artists
Price: $28.99


Let's take a look at what I received in my July Box of Happies, which arrived in the mail last week.




I love the plastic boxes in which all my goodies arrive. They're great for storage!

1. Necklace/earrings/bracelet set from Box of Happies (retail value: $24). Box of Happies typically includes a special gift in each shipment. This month's gift was a jewelry set with the "tree of life" motif. I like the simplicity of these pieces, and will definitely add them to my accessory rotation.



2. Greeting card from Simple Scribbles (retail value: $3.95). This is a very cute card! I love the sassy little "merci beaucoup!" on the cover.



3. Cream and sugar scrub combo from Beazer's Garden (retail value: $3.50). My skin can always stand some exfoliation, so I can't wait to try these out.



4. Nail polish from Cupcake Polish (retail value: $5). I have enough nail polish to last for the next five years, but I don't yet have this color. It'll be a good hue for winter, when the rest of my fingers are already blue from the cold.

 ----------

Overall, I enjoyed my Box of Happies this month. If I'm being completely honest, nothing in the box completely floored me, but I did like everything that I received, so that's a win in my book.

To try out Box of Happies for yourself (and save $2 when you use the code HAPPIES), head here: Box of Happies subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment