Saturday, July 19, 2014

Handmade Soap of the Month Club review, July 2014

Name: Handmade Soap of the Month Club
Details: Each month, receive a different handmade soap from the Etsy shop 8PM Beauty.
Price: $16.50 for three months


8PM Beauty is an Etsy shop that sells a variety of bath and body products, including soaps, lip balms, and body butter. It also offers a Handmade Soap of the Month Club in which subscribers receive a new bar of soap from the company every month. 8PM Beauty gave me a free three-month subscription, and I gladly accepted. Here's what I received in my first shipment.


It's a bar of "Summer Breeze" soap, and it smells AMAZING. It has a jasmine-and-powder scent that I absolutely love.

Here's a view from the other side of the bar.


The packaging is adorable, and the bar of soap itself is very pretty, with striations of white and green hues. Already, I can't wait to see what next month brings!

To learn more about the Handmade Soap of the Month Club from 8PM Beauty, head here: Handmade Soap of the Month Club subscription link. (Subscriptions are available in three-, six-, and twelve-month lengths.)

No comments:

Post a Comment