Monday, June 2, 2014

Whimseybox review, May 2014

I love Whimseybox.

Every month, the company sends out a new craft project to complete, for only $15. I love to craft, and I needed a pick-me-up last week, so I was excited to see the May Whimseybox show up in my mail.

 
 
I can't wait to see what's inside! (Neither could my cats, who were circling this box as I took photos. They're convinced that every time I receive a new subscription box, it contains food.)
 

And...tah-dah!

 
This is a kit to make tissue-paper flowers. I love it!

The supplies....


Look at these flowers. They're so cute! I'm doubtful whether the versions that I make will turn out as gorgeous, but I'll give it my best shot.

 
----------

I LOVED Whimseybox's May project. I needed a dose of color and cheer last week, and Whimseybox delivered. As usual, I'm eagerly awaiting next month's kit!

To try out Whimseybox for yourself, sign up using my referral link and get $5 off your first box! Head here: Whimseybox subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment