Monday, June 2, 2014

My June Golden Tote pick

I escaped the Golden Tote madness relatively unscathed this month, and I think that's because I purchased a $49 tote instead of a $149 tote. None of the choices in the larger tote really wowed me this month, plus I ended up buying my entire June Stitch Fix last week (post to follow shortly!), so I figured that I better pace myself in terms of my clothing purchases. Here's what I selected:

It's the etched print top in ivory. This is cute and versatile, so I'm happy with my purchase. Before this month, I've always purchased $149 totes, so I'm curious to see what I'll get in a $49 tote. I'll admit that I do have my eye on the weekender pants and the Naples floral blouse from the $149 tote, so maybe if they're still available by the time my payday rolls around this week, I'll get another tote.

What did everyone else order this month?

5 comments:

  1. I love this top!! I would wear it in a heartbeat. SO CUTE. I am a sucker for cute, printed tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have to subscribe to GT in order to buy an item of clothing? I really like the top and would love to order it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order the top by itself :)

      http://www.goldentote.com/shop-the-boutique/etched-print-top.html

      Delete
  3. Tote twins! At least the ivory etched print top part!

    I saw on the GT trading group that the tops won't arrive until Friday though :( I'm so impatient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wish they would get here sooner! I was one of the last people to get my tote in May, and it sounds like I won't be any luckier in June :(

      Delete