Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Whimseybox review, June 2014

Name: Whimseybox
Details: Receive a new craft to complete every month.
Price: $15 (Sign up using the above referral link to get $5 off your first box.)


My Whimseybox shipment arrived in the mail yesterday. Let's take a peek.



Hmm, a pineapple. I literally have no idea what could be inside.


It's a kit to make a gilded, gold picture frame! (I'm not sure how the pineapple plays into this, but whatever.)


When I opened the box, the odor of some varnish-type substance was very strong. I had to look through everything to make sure that whatever was smelling hadn't leaked. Luckily, it was all good.


Another pic of the supplies. I'm really excited about this project! I love photo frames, and I'll have fun coming up with a cool design to use on mine.

----------

I've been consistently happy with the projects that I receive from Whimseybox, and this month's shipment is no exception. Whimseybox is also one of the least expensive craft sub boxes out there, so I can get creative without the guilt!

To sign up for Whimseybox, use my referral link and save five dollars off your first shipment: Whimseybox subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment