Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wantable Intimates review, June 2014

Name: Wantable Intimates
Details: Receive a monthly box full of quality undergarments
Price: $36


Thanks to a discount code that I'd received, coupled with the fact that someone purchased a Wantable subscription through my referral link (thank you, thank you, thank you!), I purchased a June Wantable Intimates box for only $22 shipped. Wantable sells three types of subscription boxes: accessories, makeup, and intimates. I figured that the "Intimates" box would be my best bet, because, well, a girl can always use new underwear. I filled out a quiz that asked for my sizing information, and that let me indicate which types of items I did and didn't want to receive. (For example, I said "yes" to tanks and camis, and "no" to hosiery.) Here's what I got in my shipment.




 
 
1. Three-pack women's low-cut socks from Puma (retail value: $12). I don't wear low-cut socks very often, but it's always nice to have a few pairs on hand. Love the colors on these!
 
 
 
2. Teal and brown argyle socks from Sock It to Me (retail value: $12). I love this brand, so I was excited to see it in my Wantable box. (I also want this pair of "Sock It to Me" socks, which I saw in a local bookstore.)
 
 
 
3. Scallop rose bralette from Pucker Up! (retail value: $18). Love this, too! I have some concerns about the level of support that it'll provide, but I still think that it's cute.
 
 
 
4. Leggings from Coobie (retail value: $20). I love leggings, and though most of the pairs that I own are black, I can always use another one.
 
 
 
 5. Pima slub tank from Pima Apparel (retail value: $12). This tank is soooo comfortable, and I've already worn it to bed a few times. It's a light and airy piece for summertime sleeping.
 
----------
 
My verdict? I was THRILLED with my Wantable shipment, and will probably stick with my subscription. Even if I had bought this box at its regular cost ($36), the value of the items that I received ($74) was more than worth the purchase price. Undergarments are one of those things that I hate having to go out and buy, so the idea of receiving a box of them in the mail every month is very appealing!
 
To try out Wantable Intimates (or the company's Accessories or Makeup subscriptions), head to the website using my referral link: Wantable subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment