Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Stitch Fix review, June 2014

My latest Stitch Fix was an out-and-out success! After going through a few initial fixes that were a little shaky, I (or, more accurately, whoever is styling my boxes) hit the jackpot this time around. Let's just jump right into the goods, shall we?

1. Fun2Fun Colibri Heart-Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse ($44). I love the color and the cut of this blouse. It looks great with jeans, and I can also dress it up for work.



2. Pomelo Priya Abstract Floral Print Knit-Back Tank ($48). This is such a fun top. LOVE the bright colors. (The back is a soft knit fabric in gray.) I've been purging tank tops from my closet, so this arrived just in time to stock up my "inventory" again.



3. Under Skies Shawn Box Pleat Detail Blouse ($48). This top doesn't normally veer to the right, it just happened to be a windy day when the photo was taken. I love the salmon color, and because the top is sheer, I wore a white tank underneath it. Perfect for summer!



4. Papermoon Mauna Mixed Print Sheer Open Cardigan ($48). This one I wasn't entirely sure about. Looking at it head-on, I'm getting a bit of a "Golden Girls" vibe. However, the cardigan is really comfortable, and I think that, for this photo, I unknowingly pulled it a bit too tight around my body...it's more flattering when it lies loose at the sides. In any event, since I was already purchasing so much from my fix, I decided to buy this top, too.



5. Papermoon Collegno Diamond-Print Drawstring Waist Dress ($58). This is so pretty, and though it's too short for me to feel comfortable wearing it with bare legs, I'm planning to pair it with skinny jeans or leggings. I'm actually wearing the dress right now with a pair of black palazzo pants, and it's a very cute look.

----------

I LOVED my Stitch Fix this month, and because I bought all five items, I received a 25-percent discount on everything, making the purchase cost a bit easier on my pocketbook. I can't wait to see what the next shipment brings!

If you're interested in trying out Stitch Fix for yourself, use my referral link to head over to the website for more details: Stitch Fix subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment