Thursday, June 5, 2014

Kreation Krate review, June 2014

I received my June Kreation Krate in the mail last week, and couldn't wait to take a peek. Kreation Krate is an arts-and-crafts subscription service that, each month, sends out a box containing all the materials you'll need to complete a craft project for yourself and a "kind craft" for someone else. I loved last month's crate, which was an herb starter kit, so I held out high hopes for this month, too.




This is a kit to make a wall hanging!


It also includes instructions on making a magnetic coaster clipboard: 

 
Here's another view of the contents:


The "kind craft" is a pom-pom keychain:


----------

I'll admit that I didn't like this project quite as much as the first one, but still, I think that it'll be a fun activity to tackle. The aesthetic of the wall hanging doesn't really match my home's décor, but I'm sure that I'll find a place for it. I do like the coaster clipboard, though, and I love the pom-pom keychains. Can't wait to give them a try!

For more information about Kreation Krate (each monthly kit costs $26), head here: Kreation Krate subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment