Thursday, June 5, 2014

Glossybox review, May 2014

Oooh, this was such a good Glossybox! In May, the service collaborated with fancy-pants retailer Bergdorf Goodman to offer samples of tres-pricey beauty products, along with a $25 BG gift card. All for only $21! Let's get to the goodies.



Even the box that contained the products is cute! I'm keeping it to store all my subscription box treasures.


Love the packaging!

1. Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer (full-size retail value: $45). According to the information card that I received, this primer helps makeup glide on smoothly and creates a "flawless finish."



2. Revive Eye Renewal Serum Firming Booster (full-size retail value: $140). I don't have sagging skin around my eyes, but for what this product is worth, I'll certainly be giving it a try!



3. Philip B Light-Weight Deep Conditioning Crème Rinse (full-size retail value: $26). I love trying out new hair products, especially conditioners, so this was a nice surprise for me.



4. Lancôme Absole L'Extrait Regenerating Ultimate Elixir (full-size retail value: $360).
5. Atelier Cologne (full-size retail value: $140).
 
Look at those prices! Love, love, love both these items.
 
 
 
6. Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream (full-size retail value: $95). Again, I don't really need eye products, but I'm not going to let that stop me from trying this out!
 
----------
 
I loved my Glossybox this month! The collaboration with Bergdorf Goodman resulted in some amazing products, including the $25 gift card, which I loved receiving even though it will barely make a dent in the cost of most items on the company's website. (I might try to get a pair of clearance underwear for $25 if the gift card is good on sale items.)
 
If you're interested in trying out Glossybox for yourself and receiving monthly shipments of full- and trial-size beauty products for $21, head to the company's website using my referral link: Glossybox subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment