Friday, June 20, 2014

POPSUGAR Must Have review, June 2014

Name: POPSUGAR Must Have
Details: Get more than $100 worth of accessories, home products, food, and beauty supplies every month.
Price: $39.95
 
 
I decided to cancel a few of my "lifestyle" subscription boxes (e.g., Fancy, Socialbliss) because they're among the more costly boxes that I receive, and I wanted to free up funds to buy other subscriptions. However, I'll be keeping my POPSUGAR subscription because, month after month, I've been consistently happy with the items that I receive in it. Here's what arrived in my June shipment.
 
 
 
1. "The One and Only" by Emily Giffin (retail value: $28). I was excited to see a book included in the box! This particular one isn't my cup of tea, so I'll probably sell it on Amazon, but I still think that it's refreshing to find reading material among the usual array of body products and jewelry.
 
 
 
2. SACHAJUAN Shiny Citrus body lotion (retail value: $24). I have perpetually dry skin, so I can use all the lotion that I can get. This product gets a "thumbs up" from me.
 
 
 
3. Turkish-T beach towel (retail value: $32). I don't head to the beach very often, but when I do, I'll be sure to bring along this towel! I love the color and the pattern...much more stylish than the typical beach towel.
 
 
 
4. You Smell lemon wet wipes (retail value: $6). They're wet wipes...not sure what else I can say about them...but I do like this product. I'll throw the wipes in my purse for those times at work when I'm eating the fantastic barbecue chicken sandwiches that I occasionally buy for lunch and need a little cleanup afterwards.
 
 
 
5. Lollies basics hair ties (retail value: $8). It's a good thing that I have long hair, because I've received approximately eight million hair ties in subscription boxes throughout the past few months. These are cute, though, and as I tend to misplace hair ties, they'll definitely come in handy.
 
 
 
6. One Potato Two Potato Hawaiian BBQ chips (retail value: $2). Oh my gosh, these chips were delicious. That's pretty much all I have to say about the matter.
 

 
7. Native Union $15 gift card. Native Union sells handsets, speakers, and other "techie" devices. The items on the company's website are beautifully designed, but everything costs more than $15, and I can't justify spending money on something I don't really need just to save fifteen bucks on it. Still, for someone who is really into gadgets, this is a great addition to the box.

----------

I was really happy with my POPSUGAR Must Have box this month! It helped make up for the depressing experience that was my Coco Rocha Fancy Box. (I'm still mad about that one, grrrrr.) Except for the voucher, I'll use everything that I received from POPSUGAR, and I consider that a success.

If you're interested in signing up for the POPSUGAR Must Have box, head to the website using my referral link: POPSUGAR Must Have subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment