Monday, June 30, 2014

My Golden Tote picks for July (spoilers!)

I didn't see much that caught my eye in the June Golden Tote, but I'm going to have a real problem in July because there are WAY too many things that I want! My decision will probably boil down to what items I can actually get in my cart and purchase before they sell out. In any event, here are a few of the July pieces that I'm loving:

 So pretty! I love maxi dresses...they're becoming my go-to summer wear.



This top is simple, yet versatile. It comes in other colors, so depending on the cost, I might have to pick up a few from the boutique.



I think that this shirt might be my favorite item. Love the polka dots!



This entire look is too cute. Decisions, decisions....

One more week until the July Golden Tote is available! You can bet that I'll be frantically refreshing my computer at noon EST in the hopes that I'll score the goodies that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment