Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mystery Envelope review, June 2014

Name: Mystery Envelope
Details: Have an envelope filled with amazing things sent to your house every month.
Price: $4.99


I recently happened upon the website for Mystery Envelope, a service that...well...sends you an envelope of "mystery" items every month. At $4.99 per shipment, the price was right, so I decided to buy one and see what I ended up with.





Introductory letter...



Hmmm, what do we have here?




1. Patriotic bandanna



2. Issue of Captain America

 ----------

So, what did I think? Mystery Envelope is a cool concept, and for only five bucks, it's an inexpensive way to get surprises in the mail. The items that I received didn't really excite me, so I won't be buying any additional envelopes, but I'm glad I gave it a shot.

If you'd like to check out Mystery Envelope for yourself, head here: Mystery Envelope subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment