Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MissionCute review, June 2014

Name: MissionCute
Details: Support a different charity every month while receiving a box that comes with at least two items made by artisans and small businesses.
Price: $29


This month, fifty percent of the net proceeds from MissionCute went to the Vasculitis Foundation, which provides a community for victims of this rare disease that affects blood vessels, arteries, veins, and capillaries. I love the fact that, every month, MissionCute couples its array of artisanal goodies with efforts to support worthy charities.




Ooooh, I'm liking what I'm seeing!

1. Coin purse from Baby Mama Sew Shop (retail value: $8). This purse is adorable! I love the print, and I have trouble keeping tabs of my quarters, dimes, and nickels, so this is a great start to the box.



2. Mint strawberry summer scarf (retail value: $16). This is exclusive to MissionCute, and I love it! The colors are pretty, and the scarf itself is lightweight, so it'll be perfect to wear on cooler summer days.



3. YAY coasters from Red Bird Ink (retail value: $5). These will be perfect to use with a glass of wine. Every time I'll lift the glass to take a drink, I'll see the word, "Yay," which, in my opinion, is an appropriate expression to communicate when one is drinking a glass of wine :)



4. Drink sleeve from Joejacket (retail value: $6.99). The goods just keep on coming! Love this drink sleeve, and now I'll be saving lots of trees when I use it instead of the disposable sleeves that come with my morning coffee.



5. "Dream" infinity bracelet (retail value: $12). The information pamphlet that I received with my MissionCute shipment didn't state who made this bracelet, but it's very pretty. I love the combination of the blue and brown hues, as well as the metal charms to which the strings attach.

----------

I LOVED my MissionCute box this month! Every single item was adorable, and is something that I'll use. This is my second month of receiving MissionCute shipments, and I'm so glad that I subscribed.

To try MissionCute for yourself, head here: MissionCute subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment