Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Darby Smart review, June 2014

Name: Darby Smart
Details: Sends out a DIY kit featuring a different craft project every month.
Price: $19


I love my crafting kits, so I was excited to see the June Darby Smart shipment in our mail yesterday.



And...here's what I found inside:


I didn't receive instructions as to what I should be doing with all these items, but the card in the previous photo provided a link to the Darby Smart website and a code that I could use to access the directions. Once I did, I discovered the projects that I had received. (I pulled the following photo from the Darby Smart website.)


A headband made from T-shirt yarn, and an agate cuff. I like both these projects, though I'm not a big fan of all the wire wrapped around the agate. When I make mine, I'll try to go a little more "minimalist." In terms of the headband, I've already made necklaces out of t-shirt fabric (I actually cut apart the t-shirts and made the yarn myself), so I don't anticipate having any problems with this project.

----------

This month's Darby Smart shipment seemed kind of random, but I do like the projects, so I'm satisfied. To try out the service for yourself, head over here: Darby Smart subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment