Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Birchbox review, June 2014

Name: Birchbox
Details: Offers sample sizes of quality beauty products, ranging from fragrances to makeup to skin care to hair care, and more.
Price: $10


I received my June Birchbox over the weekend. Let's take a peek inside.





This months theme? "Away We Go."

1. Coastal Scents Revealed 2 eye shadow palette set (full-size retail value: $34). I'm not big into eye shadow, so a sample is the perfect size for me.

2. Davines Oi oil (full-size retail value: $20-$41). I LOVE hair products, so I'll definitely be using this. It's meant for curly and wavy hair, and comes with other products that I'll mention below.



3. Gilchrist and Soames London Collection body lotion (full-size retail value: $16). I love lotion, and I can never have enough of it around my house, so this will be put to good use.

4. Harvey Prince Singular Scentsationals Imperial Gardenia fragrance (full-size retail value: $29). Birchbox did a great job of selecting a variety of products for this month's shipment. I'm always up for trying new scents, so I was happy to see this in my box.



5. Davines Love Curl Enhancing Conditioner (full-size retail value: $24-$41). Another of the Davines curly hair products that I mentioned previously.

6. Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum (full-size retail value: $34). I'm firmly convinced that I don't need to worry about wrinkles yet, so hopefully this product will last for the, oh, thirty years that it will take before I find it useful. (That last sentence was said firmly tongue-in-cheek, by the way.)

----------

Good job, Birchbox! I enjoyed all the products that I received in this month's shipment. I've consistently been impressed by how much swag I receive for ten bucks, so I hope that momentum continues!

To sign up for Birchbox, head over to the website using my referral link: Birchbox subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment