Monday, June 30, 2014

Fair Ivy review, June 2014

Name: Fair Ivy
Details: Choose from among three subscription options: one piece of jewelry for $25 a month plus shipping, one handmade mystery item for $20 a month plus shipping, or both the jewelry and the mystery item for $35 a month plus shipping.


Last week, a package arrived on my doorstep, and I had no idea what was inside it. I didn't recognize the return address as belonging to any subscription box that I'd purchased, so I wondered if the package contained something that I'd bought on etsy or eBay and subsequently forgotten about. I tore into it and here's what I found:


It's a note saying that I'd been subscribed to receive a mystery box from Fair Ivy! I have no idea who purchased the box for me, but I want to say "thank you" to whoever did! (And, please, if you're the one who bought this, let me know, because I'm completely, utterly baffled and very grateful!)

In any event, thanks to Mystery Person's generosity, I have a chance to review Fair Ivy's "mystery item" subscription, which costs $20 a month plus shipping. This month's item came from an etsy shop called TingLisa.


 And here's what I received:


It's a GORGEOUS floral print scarf. I absolutely love it! The colors and the pattern are amazing, and it's light enough to wear during the summer with a pretty dress or a t-shirt and pair of jeans. I'm SO impressed and happy with this item that I'll probably check into getting a Fair Ivy subscription for myself. Thanks again to Mystery Person for hooking me up!

If you'd like to try out Fair Ivy for yourself, head here: Fair Ivy subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment