Monday, June 9, 2014

Callibox review, June 2014

Callibox is a subscription service that offers items handmade by artisans from across the country. Each box costs $20, which, when compared to the costs of other subscription boxes that I receive, is a great deal. I couldn't wait to receive my first shipment, which arrived late last week.




Cute packaging!



 
1. Vinyl wallet from Handmade in Chico (retail value: $4). The card that I received from Callibox didn't provide information about the retail value of each item, so I've priced the pieces based on the costs that I found in each vendor's online store. Anyway, about this wallet. I have about a million random business and gift cards floating around my house, so this will be the perfect place to store them. So far, so good!



2. Charm bracelet from Paper Pistol Jewelry (retail value: $12). This bracelet is very cute, and though the charms are rather random, I can always add on to it with charms that are more reflective of my personality.



3. Earrings from Paper Pistol Jewelry (retail value: $6). Yay, I love owls, so I can't wait to wear these!



4. Magnet from Purse and Pocket (retail value: $4.25). Very cute! I love the simple style of this magnet. I'll put it on my fridge so that I'll remember to twinkle every morning when I stumble into the kitchen for my daily glass of OJ before I head off to work.



5. Infinity scarf from KLOdesigns of California (retail value: ?). I love the bright blue color of this scarf. It's made from cotton that's still a little stiff, but a few cycles in the washing machine should soften it right up. Scarves are one of my favorite accessories, so I loved getting this item!

----------

So, what did I think about my first Callibox? I loved it! For $20, I received an excellent array of well-curated products. I'll use everything that I received, and I can't wait until next month's shipment!

If you'd like to subscribe to Callibox, head here: Callibox subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment