Tuesday, June 10, 2014

bridgeBOX review, June 2014

bridgeBOX is a subscription service that offers monthly shipments of stationery. It's run by River and Bridge, a one-woman company that produces a variety of paper products. bridgeBOX was kind enough to send me a June shipment to review, so here we go!



Oooh, I seek a peek of something cool!


1. Set of eight "pineapples" notecards with yellow envelopes.
2. Set of four "wild thing" notecards with neon purple envelopes.

These are both very cute sets of cards! Subscribers received personalized pineapple notecards, but because I received a reviewer box, mine aren't personalized. (I'm okay with that, though, I still love 'em.)



3. Set of four "prisms" notecards with gray envelopes.
4. Folded "ikat" notecard with gray envelope.

Love both of these, too, especially the ikat design. (I looked up "ikat" on Google, and learned that it's a textile dyeing technique.)

----------

My bridgeBOX shipment was really fun to dig through, and I loved the items that I received! The retail value of everything totaled $22, and each box costs $14 (plus $3 shipping), so it's a pretty good deal. I think I'll buy a subscription for July so that I can see what the company's personalized stationery looks like. I'm not one for hand-written notes (at least for writing them; I love to receive them), but it's a habit that I'd like to get into, so bridgeBOX will prove helpful in that endeavor!

If you'd like to try out bridgeBOX for yourself, visit the company's page on etsy:
One-month subscription link
Three-month subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment