Friday, June 20, 2014

Beauty Box 5 review, June 2014

Name: Beauty Box 5
Details: Get four or five trial- and full-size beauty products every month.
Price: $12


It seems as though all my "beauty sample" boxes arrive at once, so I'm playing catch up here. I received my Beauty Box 5 shipment last week. Here's what was inside.



Ohhh, I'm liking what I'm seeing!


1. Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse (full-size retail value: $15.99). I can't wait to try this! I've been searching for a product that will help with my dry, frizzy curls, and while I've found a few that work somewhat, I'm always on the lookout for new "cures."

2. Sedona Lace Synthetic Blender Brush (retail value: $8.95). I already have a ton of makeup brushes, but I'll let one more join the party.

3. Glam Natural Mascara (full-size retail value: $28). I'm very picky about mascara; my eyes tend to water in windy weather, so I absolutely need waterproof eye makeup. I'm not sure how well this particular mascara will hold up, but it's hypoallergenic, so it won't cause irritation. Might as well give it a shot.



4. Nicka K New York Nail Color (retail value: $4.99). Not the most expensive nail color on the market, so I'm not sure how long it will stand up to daily wear and tear, but I love the color.

5. Eslor Herbal Soothing Gel and Soothing Cream (full-size retail value: $42 for one ounce). Samples of very expensive skin gel and cream? Sounds good, sign me up!

----------

This month's Beauty Box 5 was a hit for me. The mousse made it, but I liked the other items too, and will end up using everything. We have a winner!

If you'd like to try Beauty Box 5 for yourself, head to the website using my referral link: Beauty Box 5 subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment