Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sock Club review

Sock Club is a subscription service that, for $12, will send you a pair of fun, unisex socks every month. I have a washer and dryer that I'm convinced eat a pair of my socks at least once a week, so I could definitely use a new infusion of foot coverings on a regular basis. The guys at Sock Club were nice enough to send me a free pair so that I could check out the service and the quality of the products. Here's what I got:


This is the "Austin Skyline Sock," and it was designed by a Sock Club member. (Sock Club is based in Austin, Texas.) It's so cute! I love the colors and the design, and the sock itself is very well-made and durable. I'll have to be extra careful that my washer-and-dryer monster doesn't gobble these up!

Isn't it cool how the socks, when put together, offer a panoramic view?


To sign up for Sock Club, head here: Sock Club subscription link. The club's socks are made from a cotton/nylon/elastic blend, and come in small, medium, and large sizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment