Saturday, March 29, 2014

Golden Tote spoilers for April

I'm in trouble. Golden Tote released photos of some of the clothing that will be available in its April totes, and already I see several pieces that I love. I told myself that I wasn't going to buy a $149 tote this time, but I might be forced to (and, yes, I realize that the only person forcing me to do it is myself). Here are a few pieces that I especially love (photos taken from the Golden Tote website):




Pretty floral dress



Pretty tunic top



Pretty sailboat sweater



Pretty lace top (though I'd be wearing more than just a bra underneath it)



Like what you see? If you want to try out the April Golden Tote (which goes on sale April 7), sign up through my referral link so that I can get lots of pretty clothes for free: Golden Tote subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment