1. Kai Perfume Oil (retail value: $48)--this is a roll-on fragrance made from essential oils, and I really like it--it has a fresh scent, and it's potent (in a good way), so the tube should last a while.
3. Merrithew Mini Stability Ball and DVD (retail value: $28.94)--this was a "miss" for me, though I'm sure it was a hit for other people who received the box. My workout routine tends more toward walking my dogs than using exercise gadgets (and I can guarantee that, if I did use this, my face would look nowhere near as euphoric as the woman's face does on the DVD package). I'll be giving this one away or trading it.
4. Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt (retail value: $19.99)--I can always use beauty products, and my skin is ridiculously dry after the terrible winter we've had, so this was a good addition.
5. Cult Gaia Turband (retail value: $48)--I really wish I could pull off the "turband" look, but I can't. I'd look like a 1950s hausfrau, so I'll be giving away this item.
6. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible Spray (retail value: $25)--another "miss," at least for me, as I have curly hair that doesn't take well to dry shampoos.
7. Level Naturals Shower Bombs (retail value: $7.99)--I'm intrigued by these. You drop one in your shower, and it releases menthol, eucalyptus, and tea tree oil. I can get behind that, so I'll be giving these a try.
8. The Better Chip Spinach and Kale with Sea Salt (retail value: $1.99)--I had to grab a picture of this off the Internet because I ate mine as soon as I opened the box. (I'm really not THAT much of a glutton; I had just gotten home from work and was starving, so I did what I had to do.) In any event, these chips were really good...sort of a spinach-flavored tortilla chip.
Ultimately, I was kind of "meh" about this box. It was a great value--about $218 worth of stuff for $49.99--but I'm not going to use about half the items in it. However, I was happy with a few things that I received, and I know that previous boxes have included items that were more "up my alley" in terms of jewelry and accessories, so I'll probably give the summer box a try.
Interested in the FabFitFun VIP box? Sign up through my referral link here: FabFitFun VIP box subscription link