Saturday, July 5, 2014

Haven Paperie review, July 2014

Name: Haven Paperie
Details: Receive three to five new designer cards in your mailbox each month.
Price: $18


In the past, my method of sending out birthday/anniversary cards was to head over to my local grocery store, find the one or two Hallmark cards that weren't overly mushy or lame, and shuffle over to the cash register to pay for them. However, I've recently come to appreciate the joys of "artisanal" stationery, so I was super excited to receive a complimentary July shipment from Haven Paperie's subscription service in the mail.





According to the note from Haven Paperie owner Heidi Heth, this month's shipment is all about bright summer color.



So cute! The card at the top is a "flat" card in which the message goes on the back. The card on the bottom is a folded card with the message "Oh hey good lookin'" on the inside. Both will be great little pick-me-ups to send to friends.



My camera didn't do a good job of capturing the color on some of these cards. The card at the top says "You Make My World Brighter," and is another folded card, as is the one on the bottom. Both are gorgeous!


To finish, here's this ridiculously cute flat card, which I'll probably use for a baby shower or similar kid-themed event. 

----------

I absolutely loved each and every card that I received from Haven Paperie this month. The aesthetic is exactly what I go for, and the cards are so bright and cheery that they'll be a blast to send. I don't write enough cards to purchase a shipment every month, but I'll definitely be buying more subscription boxes from Haven Paperie when I need a stationery fix!

To try out Haven Paperie for yourself, head here: Haven Paperie subscription link

1 comment: