Thursday, June 5, 2014

Golden Tote review, May 2014, Part II

I'm WAAAY behind on posting this, but I figured "better late than never." In a follow-up to my first post, here are the three remaining pieces that I received in my May Golden Tote:

1. Spearmint polka-dot tank. I LOVE this shirt! The blue color is so pretty, and the retro style is right up my alley. It's also very comfortable. Definitely a good find in my tote!



2. Embroidered tassel tank. This was the second of my two picks for the $149 tote. It's a little rumpled in this photo from sitting in its packaging, but I love the style and am happy with my choice.



3. ReneeC chevron top. This top is sooo comfortable, but the pattern just isn't doing it for me. It's a little too colorful for my liking, so I'll be trading it.
 
----------
 
My verdict? I was very pleased with the items that I received in my May Golden Tote. If the chevron top had come in a different color, like maybe black and white, I would be a totally happy camper. In any event, I know that May is old news by now and that everyone is looking ahead to their June shipments, so I'll do the same. I ordered a $49 tote this month, and can't wait to see what my surprise item(s) will be!
 
To sign up for Golden Tote, head to the website using my referral link: Golden Tote subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment