Thursday, June 26, 2014

Glossybox review, June 2014

Name: Glossybox
Details: Offers "Beauty in a Box" in the form of sample and full sizes of quality beauty products.
Price: $21


My Glossybox arrived in the mail yesterday, and a very patriotic one it was. Let's take a look.


Stars in honor of Independence Day...



1. STRANGEBEAUTIFUL COLORBLOC nail color (full-size retail value: $18). Love these hues! I'm not creative enough to attempt any "stars-and-stripes" themes for the Fourth, but I can certainly put these to good use.

2. Rusk Texture Finishing Spray (full-size retail value: $18). I'm hoping this is more of a "spray gel" than a "hairspray" type of thing. Guess I'll find out when I use it!



3. Camille Beckman Platinume Gold Imperial Repair Hand Therapy (full-size retail value: $10). I love hand cream, so this was a good find for me.

4. Ayres Patagonia Body Butter (full-size retail value: $28). This has a fragrance of jasmine, rosemary, and lavender, among other things. I can't wait to try it out!

5. Sumita Beauty Champagne Eye Shadow Pencil (full-size retail value: $18). I don't wear eyeshadow, but I'll keep this around to experiment with.



6. Gift card from C. Wonder (value: ????). I also received a gift card from C. Wonder that could be worth up to $500. The amount on it is a mystery that I'll uncover only when I check out. I tried going through the checkout process yesterday, just to see how much money is on the card (I'm 99.9-percent positive that I didn't receive $500), but I couldn't get the code to work. I'm issuing an appeal to other Glossyboxers: Did you use your C. Wonder card yet? If so, where did you type in the code?

----------

Though I didn't love this box quite as much as last month's (Bergdorf Goodman is tough to beat), I still liked everything that I received in the June Glossybox, so I'm happy with it. I'll be ready to celebrate Independence Day in style!

To try out Glossybox for yourself, head to the website using my referral link: Glossybox subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment