Thursday, May 8, 2014

Julep Maven review, May 2014

My May shipment from Julep Maven arrived a few days ago; life has been a little crazy this week, so I just now finally have the chance to review it. Away we go...



The suspense builds...


Tah-dah!!!


The color on the left is called "Ramona," and the color on the right is called "Maddy." I love both of them! "Ramona" is similar to "Radiant Orchid," which is the Pantone Color of the Year, so I'll be looking especially trendy when I wear that one.


My bonus gift was a "Plie Wand," and can I just say...where has this thing been all my life? Essentially, it's a wand that you can use to apply Julep polish with precision. When you're using your dominant hand to paint, you can hold the Plie Wand like you would a pen, which helps you apply the polish much more smoothly than is possible with a regular wand. When you need to use your non-dominant hand to apply polish, you can bend the Plie Wand's handle to give yourself more stability. I am HORRIBLE at applying polish on my own...seriously, I go to the nail salon to have someone do it for me, then recruit my husband's help to touch up the areas that start to flake off after a few days...but with this wand, I'm really excited to try it on my own.

----------

As you can probably tell, I was thrilled with my Julep Maven shipment this month. If you want to try out a subscription for yourself, head over to the website using my referral link: Julep Maven subscription link. The cost is $19.99 per month, and you'll receive two nail colors and a nail tool. In addition, a new subscriber gets her first box for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment