Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ipsy review, May 2014

Right off the bat I was happy with my May Ipsy shipment because I loved the bag that all my samples came in.


It's just a simple canvas bag, but sooo cute.


And here are all the goodies inside it.

1. Hang Ten Classic Sport SPF50 sunscreen
2. pur~moist Hydra Balance Moisturizer

I love trying out new skin products, so I was happy to receive both these items, especially the sunscreen. Hot weather isn't a friend to the skin of a redhead like me.



3. Pacifica mineral eyeshadow duo
4. Hey Honey Exfoliating Honey Peel-Off Mask
5. Balanced Guru No-Frizz Oil

I'm not a fan of mineral makeup, so I'll probably end up giving the eyeshadow to my sister, but I like the other two items. I have trouble controlling my frizzy hair, so I'll be curious to see how the Balanced Guru product works.

----------

This was another successful Ipsy shipment for me. I liked (almost) all of the products that I received, and the canvas bag was the cherry on top of the sundae. If you'd like to subscribe to Ipsy, and receive shipments of trial- and full-size beauty products in a cute bag for $10 a month, sign up here using my referral link: Ipsy subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment