Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Birchbox review, May 2014

We all know what Birchbox is, right? Right. So let's get on to it, and find out what I received in my May shipment.



 
After the unveiling comes the items:

 
1. Votive candle in "First Blush" from Greenleaf Candle Co. (full-size retail value: $17).
2. Body wash from Caldrea (full-size retail value: $18)

I love candles, so I was excited to receive one in my Birchbox. Plus, I can always use body wash, so these were great finds.



3. Body lotion from Caldrea (full-size retail value: $22)
4. Face natural skin tone from CoTZ (full-size retail value: $20)

Another product from Caldrea, this one a body lotion, which I can definitely use. The CoTZ product is a mineral sunscreen, which my pasty skin will need come summer.



5. Shea butter lip balm from Pixi (full-size retail value: $8). Thanks to subscription boxes, I have enough lip balm to last a lifetime, but what the heck, I don't mind having another tube.



6. Color Assure pre-wash primer, shampoo, and conditioner from Nexxus (full size retail values: $11.99 to $17.99). I'm always on the lookout for new hair-care products, so I'll be giving these a try.



Plus, I received some random coupons.

----------

As usual, I was happy with my May Birchbox. I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to samples, and usually enjoy everything I get unless it's something that's of poor quality or something that I absolutely won't use. If you're interested in trying out Birchbox for yourself (for $10 a month, you'll receive four or five premium beauty samples), head over to the website using my referral link: Birchbox subscription link


No comments:

Post a Comment