Saturday, May 3, 2014

Get ready for Golden Tote on Monday!

Remember that on this Monday, May 5, Golden Tote releases its May collection! (Like I even had to tell you that, right?) I've caught some spoilers online, and there are a few things I have my eye on. What do you think?



I LOVE the color of this dress. I'm not sure how I feel about the shorter underskirt...I wish the maxi outerskirt was opaque so that the dress didn't need an underskirt, but still, this would be a fun piece for summer.



I've been cleaning out my closet, and I've come to the realization that I need more tank tops, so this shirt definitely has my attention. The color is gorgeous!



I'm a huge fan of tunic tops, and this one looks so comfortable. I think that it would look great with a pair of jeans, or with "dressy" pants for work.

Can't wait until Monday! What are your Golden Tote picks for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment