Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Whimseybox review, July 2014

Name: Whimseybox
Details: Receive a new craft to complete every month.
Price: $15 (Sign up using the above referral link to get $5 off your first box.)


This month's (or, I guess I should say last month's) Whimseybox was a little late on arrival. I'm not sure what the holdup was, but Whimseybox sent an email apologizing for the delay, and the package arrived on my doorstep a few days into August.






Two seconds after I removed this ribbon, my cat was batting it around on the floor.


What could all this stuff be?


It's a faux agate jewelry kit! The box contains all the materials I'll need to make pseudo agates from polymer clay. I've never used polymer clay as a crafting material, so this should be interesting. Still, I love the look of the necklace and earrings whose photos appear in the instruction booklet. I'm all about that striated purple pattern, and I hope my versions of these pieces turn out just as well.

----------

To sign up for Whimseybox, use my referral link and save five dollars off your first shipment: Whimseybox subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment