Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Paper Parcel review, August 2014

Name: The Paper Parcel
Details: A subscription service that delivers paper ephemera to your home every month.
Price: $10


The Paper Parcel is a subscription service run by Saturday Morning Vintage that offers monthly deliveries of at least 50 random paper items, both vintage and new. The subscription is extremely popular and sells out fast. I was lucky enough to nab an August shipment before it flew the coop. Because I love random items and vintage things, I couldn't wait to see what I'd receive.

My package arrived the first week of August.




After I opened the mailing envelope, a bemused face greeted me.


I LOVED the colorful package that awaited me inside the second envelope. Look at all this stuff!


The theme of this month's shipment was "Back to School."


A lunch ticket, a library card...


A milk token, flash cards...


A piece of handwriting practice paper, a remnant from a library card catalog...

For ten dollars, I got a lot of stuff!

----------

The Paper Parcel is such a fun subscription! It's a great resource for scrapbookers or mixed-media artists. I don't happen to be either, and I don't have children, so I'm not sure what I'll do with a few of these "Back to School" items, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I appreciated the thoughtful curation that The Paper Parcel put into its shipment, and I'd consider buying next month's delivery...if it wasn't already sold out! (I told you, this subscription goes fast. The company offers subscriptions only in non-renewing, one-month increments, so if you miss your chance one month, you'll have to keep your eyes peeled until the next month's subscription window opens.)

Still, if you're interested in The Paper Parcel, keep checking the following link to see when October's shipment will be listed for sale:  The Paper Parcel subscription link

No comments:

Post a Comment