Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Golden Tote picks for July

Name: Golden Tote
Details: Monthly clothing subscription service that offers two levels: $49 for two or three articles of clothing (you pick one of the pieces, the others are a surprise), or $149 for six or seven articles of clothing (you pick two of the pieces, the others are a surprise). Shipping costs $7.95.


I'm a day late with this, but better late than never, right? Here are the pieces that I chose for my July Golden Tote.

1. Relaxed and refined blouse in orange. I realize that this isn't the most exciting piece that Golden Tote offered, but it's something that I can dress up for work pretty easily, yet also wear with jeans. I also like its cut and its V-neck.



2. Weekender pants in blue. Yay, I finally got these! I've been trying to buy them off the GT trading site, but they seem to go as fast as they're listed. I love palazzo-style pants, and I think that these will be especially fun to wear.


Now comes the waiting game. It seems like I'm always on the tail end of the Golden Tote shipment list (I'm still waiting for the surprise tote that I ordered three weeks ago to be shipped), so I'll be back with a review in, like, September, when these items finally arrive. ;)

I'd love to hear about what other people chose for their Golden Totes! Share your picks here on the blog or on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Subscription-Prescription/691018134287609?ref=hl).

2 comments:

  1. I hate the waiting too! I picked the Aphrodite dress in black and white and the Open Back Boheme Blouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved both of those items, too! I was almost going to get the Aphrodite dress, but I decided against it because I'm still waiting for my surprise tote, and I'm hoping that I'll find a few dresses in there :)

      Delete