Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Cate & Chloe VIP review, April 2014

Cate & Chloe VIP is a subscription service that, for $39.99 a month, sends you $200 worth of designer jewelry. (Subscribers receive two pieces, one that's sent out on the 1st of the month, and a second that's sent out on the 15th.) Pretty good deal, right? The company was nice enough to send me a sample of the types of pieces its monthly subscribers receive. Let's take a look.

It arrived in this cute box (of which I took a horribly framed photo...sorry for my lack of camera skills).



And here's what I got! This is Cate & Chloe's Layla "Beauty" pendant necklace. It's silver plated, with a center stone and accent stones made of cubic zirconia. According to the information I received from Cate & Chloe, its retail value is $115.

My verdict? I love it! It's the type of necklace that I usually go for...delicate, with a "vintage" vibe. The pendant looks even more intricate and "sparkly" in person. I think it'll be versatile, too...I can see myself wearing it with "dressy" clothes, or simply jeans and a nice top. I'm sold...I'll definitely be subscribing to Cate & Chloe VIP to see what other pieces the company has to offer.

----------

Want to try out Cate & Chloe VIP? Now is the perfect time to do it. Cate & Chloe is offering a 20-percent discount off the cost of a month-to-month subscription, exclusively for readers of this blog. That discount knocks $8 off the purchase price, meaning that you'll get $200 worth of jewelry for only $31.99. Just use the code SubPrescription20 when you check out. VIP members also receive 20 percent off any jewelry they purchase on the Cate & Chloe website (including sale items), as well as free shipping. To subscribe, just head here: Cate & Chloe VIP subscription link. And if you do subscribe, once you receive your items, I'd love to know what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment